Individual Giving Coordinator - Direct Response Television
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth, Canberra
- Are you a Direct Response Marketing innovator?
- Exciting opportunity to drive and own a new fundraising channel
- 12 month full time contract role at a leading not for profit
This is an exciting newly created opportunity to join our Fundraising team coordinating a key body of work in both direct response television and digital fundraising, to ensure that AIA is successful in launching our DRTV program in 2020. We are looking for an innovative thinker, self starter and experienced professional that ensures Amnesty International Australia is a leader in the digital space.
Working closely with Fundraising Managers and staff across AIA, you will play a crucial role in the planning, development, execution and monitoring of DRTV campaigns, with a focus on the recruitment of regular donors, with acquiring new one off donors as a secondary objective. You will develop and test new creatives as well as adapting existing ads to maximise our impact in 2020.
Your creativity, ability to conceptualise and “can-do” attitude will see you make a valuable contribution to our broader Fundraising area, as well as ensure that our Fundraising team continues to grow and contribute to our reputation as a leader in the industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the implementation and coordination of Direct Response Television campaigns, including monitoring and updating budgets and plans to ensure the success of the program
- Build, test and optimise landing pages to ensure the highest conversion rates from digital traffic generated by DRTV ads
- Draft, test and optimise telemarketing scripts to ensure the highest conversion rates from inbound calls generated by DRTV ads
- Monitor and achieve annual and long term KPIs including net income, ROI and Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Support the execution of digital fundraising activities as needed, including eDMs, SMS and social ads
- Work with the Acquisition Lead & Development Team to ensure new supporters are retained and engaged, especially during the donor’s first 3 months
- Ensure that we respond to supporter feedback in a consistent, high quality, relevant and timely manner, including working with Supporter Care to coordinate and record relevant information
- Drive innovation not just with new initiatives but also ensuring the best practice internal processes for growth and efficiencies
In return, you will be rewarded with generous and flexible working conditions, a fantastic environment working alongside committed and dedicated individuals and an opportunity to directly contribute to the long term sustainability of our organisation. To view some of the fantastic benefits that you will be offered as an employee, please visit our website.
If this role sounds like you please apply below, you will be required to answer a few short selection criteria and attach your cover letter and CV. Applications close 12pm AEDT Wednesday 11th December 2019.
To learn more about this role, please view a detailed position description.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Amnesty
We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work, community and partner relationships. We want people to achieve their full potential, which will positively impact on our work and the communities in which we operate. At Amnesty International Australia, our values empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment. We are a movement of people from all walks of life around the world. We intend to actively contribute to building a more diverse and inclusive team.
Amnesty International Australia is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit organisations. We are an independent, global movement that campaigns courageously for human rights for everyone.
We’re ordinary people from all walks of life, standing together for justice, freedom, human dignity and equality. We use our passion and commitment to bring torturers to justice, change oppressive laws and free people imprisoned just for voicing their opinion.
We’re independent of any government, political ideology, economic interest or religion to ensure we can speak out on human rights abuses wherever they occur.
Every day we move closer to a world where human rights are enjoyed by all.
We stand for equality, justice, freedom, and human dignity and uphold these values:
- Empowerment - we build people power
- Persistence - we are resolute in pursuit of our goals
- Integrity - we hold ourselves to the highest standards
- Courage - we are fearless in upholding human rights
To keep up-to-date with employment opportunities and news stories at AI Australia, please follow us on LinkedIn