Anywhere in Australia
This is an exciting opportunity to volunteer at Amnesty International Australia in a diverse role that works with a number of teams within the organisation.
This is a diverse role for people who are interested in building their communications skills, by working on the communication of Amnesty internally and externally. In this role, you will be developing your social media and communication skills, as well as your writing and research skills. You will be supporting the development of a National Activist Communication Strategy to help us ensure our communication reaches the people we need it to, and is engaging and influential. You will also be supporting our local activist groups with event marketing and content capture support.
- Building relationships with people internal and external to Amnesty International Australia.
- Liaising with local activist groups to support them to build their online presence and effectively market events, and to collect and create content for use on both local and national digital channels.
- To understand what interests Amnesty’s activist audience, and the broader community, to enable us to effectively communicate with these audiences through digital channels.
- Supporting the creation of communications to internal and external audiences.
- Support the creation of our National Activist Communication Strategy.
We are looking for volunteers to commit to a minimum of 4 hours per week for 6 months. If you are interested in this role and can commit to the minimum time frame, check out the Position Description and follow the link to apply!
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Amnesty
We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work, community and partner relationships. We want people to achieve their full potential, which will positively impact on our work and the communities in which we operate. At AI Australia, our values empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment. We are a movement of people from all walks of life around the world. We intend to actively contribute to building a more diverse and inclusive team.