Individual Giving Lead - Donor Development and Loyalty
Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart
- Are you a Passionate and Motivated Human Rights Defender?
- Be a valuable leader of a high impact team for a leading not for profit
- Permanent full-time role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Fundraising team and provide valuable knowledge and lead our Donor Development and Loyalty. The Individual Giving Lead - Donor Development and Loyalty will be responsible oversees the planning, development, maintenance and monitoring of loyalty and retention fundraising programs.
You will drive the stewardship and retention strategy for the organisation’s financial supporters, in line with Amnesty’s Supporter Engagement strategy and KPIs. Focusing on our regular givers (Human Rights Defenders) and one off donors, through a range of channels including telemarketing, direct mail, digital and other emerging channels. You will also be responsible for maintaining our pledge base that generates a majority of the organisations budget and well as cash income of over $4 million.
Your creativity, leadership and proactive attitude will help you contribute to our broader Fundraising team, as well as ensure that our Amnesty continues to grow and contribute to the movement.
- Develop and manage individual giving development and loyalty programs, budgets and expenditure to meet fundraising strategic objectives and targets
- Provide regular reviews, analysis and reports against program objectives to identify growth opportunities and areas for improvement
- Develop innovative and best practice strategy, plans and tactics to grow the program
- Develop and maintain high level relationships with agencies and other service providers including developing briefs and overseeing production schedules and approval processes
- Ensure development and loyalty programs are integrated into broader organisational campaigns and communication objectives, utilising opportunities when they arise
- Ensure all materials and content are of high quality, relevant and timely
- Work hand in glove/closely with the Individual Giving - Acquisition and key roles in Supporter Engagement, Impact and Movement to ensure donors and prospects are retained and engaged
- Ensure the good governance of fundraising programs though compliance with government legislation and regulation, AI Australia’s policies and contractual obligations
- Lead and manage the Individual Giving - Development and Loyalty Team
In return, you will be rewarded with generous and flexible working conditions, a fantastic environment working alongside committed and dedicated individuals and an opportunity to directly contribute to the long term sustainability of our organisation. To view some of the fantastic benefits that you will be offered as an employee, please visit our website.
If this role sounds like you please apply below, you will be required to answer a few short selection criteria and attach your cover letter and CV. Applications close 9am Monday 26th August 2019.
To learn more about this role, please view a detailed position description.
Please no agencies.
Amnesty International Australia is one of Australia’s largest not for profit organisations. We are an independent, global movement that campaigns courageously for human rights for everyone.
We’re ordinary people from all walks of life, standing together for justice, freedom, human dignity and equality. We use our passion and commitment to bring torturers to justice, change oppressive laws and free people imprisoned just for voicing their opinion.
We’re independent of any government, political ideology, economic interest or religion to ensure we can speak out on human rights abuses wherever they occur.
Every day we move closer to a world where human rights are enjoyed by all.
We stand for equality, justice, freedom, and human dignity and uphold these values:
- Empowerment - we build people power
- Persistence - we are resolute in pursuit of our goals
- Integrity - we hold ourselves to the highest standards
- Courage - we are fearless in upholding human rights
To keep up-to-date with employment opportunities and news stories at AI Australia, please follow us on LinkedIn
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Amnesty
We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work, community and partner relationships. We want people to achieve their full potential, which will positively impact on our work and the communities in which we operate. At AI Australia, our values empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment. We are a movement of people from all walks of life around the world. We intend to actively contribute to building a more diverse and inclusive team.