Face to Face Program Coordinator
- Are you a Passionate and Motivated Human Rights Defender?
- Oversee this critical fundraising program for a leading not for profit organisation
- Permanent full-time role, based in Sydney or Melbourne
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fundraising team and manage our Face to Face acquisition program. The Face to Face Program Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of this essential program in order to achieve significant supporter acquisition targets and ensure the overall quality and consistency of our supporter acquisition practices.
You will be an experienced fundraiser with a passion for human rights and creating social change. You will use your strong account management skills to ensure that a variety of F2F and street suppliers successfully recruit supporters and bring them on the Amnesty journey.
Your creativity and innovation will help you contribute to our broader Fundraising team, as well as ensure that our Face to Face program remains at the forefront of street fundraising in Australia.
You will have:
- Experience in key aspects of face to face recruitment campaigns and/or other related supporter acquisition techniques, ideally for a not for profit organisation
- Ability to identify opportunities and offer creative and innovative solutions
- Experience in developing and delivering training
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills and high level oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated planning and project coordination skills
- Proven ability to work to, monitor and report against specific project targets
- Strong work ethic: energy, initiative, vision and commitment
In return, you will be rewarded with generous and flexible working conditions, a fantastic environment working alongside committed and dedicated individuals and an opportunity to directly contribute to the long term sustainability of our organisation. To view some of the fantastic benefits that you will be offered as an employee, please visit our website.
If this role sounds like you please apply below, you will be required to answer a few short selection criteria and attach your cover letter and CV. Applications close 9am Monday 15th October 2018.
To learn more about this role, please view a detailed position description.
Amnesty International Australia is one of Australia’s largest not for profit organisations. We are an independent, global movement that campaigns courageously for human rights for everyone.
We’re ordinary people from all walks of life, standing together for justice, freedom, human dignity and equality. We use our passion and commitment to bring torturers to justice, change oppressive laws and free people imprisoned just for voicing their opinion.
We’re independent of any government, political ideology, economic interest or religion to ensure we can speak out on human rights abuses wherever they occur.
Every day we move closer to a world where human rights are enjoyed by all.
We stand for equality, justice, freedom, and human dignity and uphold these values:
- Empowerment - we build people power
- Persistence - we are resolute in pursuit of our goals
- Integrity - we hold ourselves to the highest standards
- Courage - we are fearless in upholding human rights