Supporter Acquisition Manager
- Inspire and lead a dynamic acquisition team to create vast change on a global stage
- Develop and deliver on key strategic fundraising initiatives
- Attractive employment benefits within a flexible family friendly environment, immediate start available!
Amnesty International Australia (AIA) has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced fundraising leader to attract and engage new financial supporters through regular giving, single gift and lead acquisition campaigns. This role is responsible for driving mass market supporter acquisition for Amnesty International across a range of consumer channels. This full-time position is immediately available and will be based in our Sydney Action Centre.
As a positive solutions focused team-player, you will inspire supporters to give financially to create human rights impact across the world. You will oversee the successful delivery of the supporter acquisition program through a range of channels including Face to Face, Field Marketing, Tele-marketing, Digital and other innovations to meet our financial growth targets. Your success in the role will be underpinned by the ability to identify and drive key growth opportunities to meet long term targets as part of a team of senior Fundraising Managers.
- Demonstrated high level fundraising skills, creativity, analysis and experience, including the ability to identify opportunities, develop compelling fundraising propositions and implement innovative solutions;
- Demonstrated strategic planning and budget management skills;
- Strong experience in developing and managing acquisition programs;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills and relevant high level oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in supervising and supporting paid and/or unpaid staff; and
- A strong work ethic: energy, initiative, flexibility, vision and commitment.
In return, you will be rewarded with a flexible, caring, family friendly working environment with the opportunity to work alongside committed and enthusiastic individuals dedicated to achieving change in the world.
Amnesty International Australia welcomes applications from people with diverse experience including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from different cultural backgrounds.
To learn more about this role, please view a detailed Position Description.
If this role sounds like you please apply below by answering a few short questions relating to the selection criteria, and attach your cover letter and CV. Applications close 9am Monday, 20 August 2018.
Amnesty International Australia is one of Australia’s largest not for profit organisations. We are an independent, global movement that campaigns courageously for human rights for everyone.
We’re ordinary people from all walks of life, standing together for justice, freedom, human dignity and equality. We use our passion and commitment to bring torturers to justice, change oppressive laws and free people imprisoned just for voicing their opinion.
We’re independent of any government, political ideology, economic interest or religion to ensure we can speak out on human rights abuses wherever they occur.
Every day we move closer to a world where human rights are enjoyed by all.
We stand for equality, justice, freedom, and human dignity and uphold these values:
- Empowerment - we build people power
- Persistence - we are resolute in pursuit of our goals
- Integrity - we hold ourselves to the highest standards
- Courage - we are fearless in upholding human rights